- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- What Are the Features of Different Kinds of Mulches?
Mulch is a great addition to any landscaping project, but there are a number of different kinds of mulches out there, and they’re not all made the same. That’s not to say one is better than the other. It simply means that different mulches have different features, and understanding these features will help you determine what kind of mulch is best for your yard…Read More
- Some Creative Ways to Use Boulders
Boulders make a beautiful addition to any home or business, but only if you use them right. If you just slap a boulder onto your property, it’s going to look like a rock and nothing else. Not art, not beauty, nothing but a rock. So you need to figure out some creative ways to arrange and use your boulders so that you get the most out of them…Read More